FLIR Latitude 7.0 NVMS Technical Certification Training - Register Here
Ridgefield Park, NJ
This course is intended for installers, service technicians, application engineers, and users of the FLIR line of IP-based security products. The goal of this course is for attendees to install, configure, and operate FLIR's Latitude Network Video Management System (NVMS), including server, client workstations, and associated hardware. The course also covers troubleshooting procedures and techniques.
Strong computer skills, basic working knowledge, and a CCTV background are highly recommended for participation in this course.
What You Will Learn
- Upon completion of this course the student will be able to:
- Understand networking principles as they relate to the FLIR Latitude NVMS platform
- Perform software installation and configuration of FLIR's Latitude NVMS servers and clients
- Perform all system administrator functions, resulting in complete system configuration of the FLIR Latitude NVMS system using FLIR's AdminCenter software
- Understand cyber vulnerabilities and utilize IP-mmune multi-layered protection approach
- Perform all operator/guard functions using FLIR's Control Center software
- Perform installation and configuration of FLIR encoders and configuration of Altitude IP cameras
Location and Duration
Training is held from 9:00am to 5:00pm each day. Early departure will result in non-completion of the course.
Who Should Attend
Field technicians, installers, and systems engineers.
Promotion: $1195 per person
Registration closes ten days before the scheduled course date. Classes with fewer than six attendees will be cancelled or rescheduled.
You will be directly billed for the cost of training. Cancellations within two weeks of scheduled training sessions are non-refundable.
Each person is responsible for his or her travel expenses and arranging their own accommodation.
Only two seats from one organization can be confirmed for a single training session. If seats become available within two weeks of a training session, they will be opened up for stand-by registrants.
This course is worth 18 BICSI credits.